Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Taylor Swift and Katy Perry Hates Each other

Taylor Swift, Katy Perry Hates Each other, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry beef, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry fight

Taylor Swift and Katy Perry feud is because of their ex-boyfriend John Mayer. Taylor Swift may have denied that it is because of John Mayer but it was clearly the case. John Mayer dumped Taylor back in 2010 citing that she was too clingy. Taylor then composed a song titled “Dear John” with a message in the lyrics “Don’t you think 19’s too young to be played by/Your dark twisted games.” Then in 2012 Katy Perry dated John Mayer, it was also the time when Perry started dissing Taylor. 

Swift interview with Rolling Stone where she told a series of dispute with an unamed pop star, she didn't mention her name but it was clear that she was referring to Katy Perry.

"For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not," Taylor said. "She would come up to me at awards shows and say something and walk away, and I would think, 'Are we friends, or did she just give me the harshest insult of my life?'" In 2013, the unamed pop star crossed the line, "She did something so horrible," Swift says. "I was like, 'Oh, we're just straight-up enemies.' And it wasn't even about a guy! It had to do with business. She basically tried to sabotage an entire arena tour. She tried to hire a bunch of people out from under me. And I'm surprisingly non-confrontational – you would not believe how much I hate conflict. So now I have to avoid her. It's awkward, and I don't like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment